- Drawing cash at ATM machines and payment for goods and services, domestically and abroad, at POS terminals with VISA logo
- Online payment Customer spends the amount of money deposited in the account the VISA card is linked to
- Cash is available 24/7
- VISA Classic card is obtained after opening a current account with Universal Capital Bank and submitting a card application form. The main VISA Classic card is issued per one current account. On the basis of one main card, several additional cards may be issued. The account of the holder of the main card is debited for all transactions made by additional VISA Classic cards
- The card is issued and is valid until the date stated on the card (24 months) and is automatically re-issued upon the expiry of that date
- Payments via the card are enabled through SMS service activated upon submitting a request
Who can be a VISA Classic Card user?
All Montenegrin citizens of legal age or foreign residents can be VISA Classic Card users.
Loss or theft of a payment card can be reported to:
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
+382 20 481 440
For any additional information on VISA Classic Cards you can obtain by dialling the following numbers:
+382 20 481 440, +382 20 481 408 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]