One can use E-Banking banking services in their workplace, home, any time during the day, regardless of the Bank’s working hours.
Basic conditions for using e-banking services:
- Computer with certain features
- Internet connection
- Active account at UCB
Using E-Banking services provides you with:
- Payment transactions within domestic payment operations,
- Transferring funds between your own accounts,
- Access to information on balance, turnover on accounts and printing account statements,
- SMS and e-mail notifications on payments to and withdrawals from the account
- E-Banking application form
You can register for this type of service by filling out the application form in a Universal Capital Bank’s branch office in your vicinity.