- Rechargeable prepaid card
- Minimum card deposit is €20 and the maximum is €2,000
- Non-personalized card (user’s name is not printed on the card)
- The card can be used to make payments for goods and services, domestically and abroad, at POS terminals with VISA logo, as well as for online purchasing
- The card can be used to draw cash from ATM machines and bank counters
- For contactless transactions up to 40 EUR, entering PIN code is not required. For amounts above 40 EUR, cardholder PIN input is required.
- VISA cards are 3Ds secured in order to provide additional security while shopping online and transaction validation can be executed via biometrics (fingerprint or face-recognition)
The card is issued and is valid until the date stated on the card (up to 48 months) and is automatically re-issued upon the expiry of that date
Who can be a VISA Prepaid Card user?
All Montenegrin citizens of legal age can purchase the card without being customers of the Universal Capital Bank.
Companies can purchase these cards for their employees
Loss or theft of a payment card can be reported to:
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week) +382 20 481 440
For any additional information on VISA Prepaid Cards you can obtain by dialing the following numbers:
+382 20 481 440, +382 20 481 423 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]