- Rechargeable prepaid card
- Minimum card deposit is €20 and the maximum is €2,000
- Non-personalised card (user’s name is not printed on the card)
- The card can be used to make payments for goods and services, domestically and abroad, at POS terminals with VISA logo, as well as for online purchasing
- The card can be used to draw cash from ATM machines and bank counters
The card is issued and is valid until the date stated on the card (up to 24 months maximum) and is automatically re-issued upon the expiry of that date
Who can be a VISA Prepaid Card user?
All Montenegrin citizens of legal age can purchase the card without being customers of the Universal Capital Bank.
Companies can purchase these cards for their employees
Loss or theft of a payment card can be reported to:
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week) +382 20 481 440
For any additional information on VISA Electron Cards you can obtain by dialling the following numbers:
+382 20 481 440, +382 20 481 408 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]