Buying and Selling Securities
WHAT ARE SECURITIES?
Securities are closely related to the capital market and in the narrow sense they are investment instruments with an investment risk that is compensated for by potential earnings, such as, for example, shares, bonds etc.
HOW TO SELL SECURITIES?
To be able to sell bearer shares it is necessary to:
retrieve a PIN code from the Central Depository Agency (www.cda.me) so that you can safely access the voice mail and confirm the transfer of the securities you want to sell and/or check the securities you own;
provide your broker with a certified copy of a valid ID document with your photo (personal ID, passport, driver’s license);
present a card with your bank account number that you want the payment to be made to after the sale transaction;
conclude a Share Sale Agreement.
Based on the aforementioned, broker opens your securities ownership and trading account at the Central Depository Agency and enters a sales order according to your instructions in the stock exchange system. Upon trading completion, the same way you gave the order, you will receive a share sale confirmation and the money from the sale will be paid to your bank account after netting out, two business days after the sale (T+2).
Should the securities seller be a resident legal entity, the following documentation is required:
1. a decision on the entry into the relevant register (original or a certified copy) with the indication of the name and basic identification data of the person authorised for representation and the person authorised to sign securities purchase and sale orders and/or the person authorised to dispose of the money owned by the legal entity;
2. a certified copy of an ID document of the person authorised for representation;
3. a form with a certified signature of the person authorised for representation;
4. Tax Identification Number (TIN) Certificate / Document;
5. the name of the bank that holds the account and the number of the account.
Foreign legal entities must submit their documents verified by the competent authority and whose credibility is established in a legally prescribed manner. The documentation must be translated and certified by the court certified translator.
HOW TO BUY SECURITIES?
In order to be able to buy securities it is necessary to:
- provide your broker with a certified copy of a valid ID document with your photo (personal ID, passport, driver’s license);
- conclude a Share Sale Agreement;
- make advance payment for the purchase of securities to our client account number: 560-560-87.
Based on the aforementioned, broker opens your securities ownership and trading account at the Central Depository Agency and enters a purchase order according to your instructions in the stock exchange system. Upon trading completion, you will receive a purchase sale confirmation. Purchased securities will be shown within your securities account at the Central Depository Agency
Should the securities buyer be a resident legal entity, it is necessary to enclose the same documentation as for the sale of securities.