- Contactless payment – for contactless transactions worth up to €40 it is not necessary to enter the PIN code, while entering your PIN code for transactions exceeding €40 is required
- Drawing cash at ATM machines and payment for goods and services, domestically and abroad, at POS terminals with MasterCard logo
- Online payments
- Customer is able to spend only the amount of money deposited in the account the MasterCard card is linked to
- Cash is available 24/7
- MasterCard Standard Debit Card is issued after the customer opens up an account in the Universal Capital Bank, upon the submission of a request for issuing this card. Several additional cards can be issued at customer’s request. The account of the holder of the main card is debited for all transactions made by additional MasterCard Standard Debit Cards
- The card is issued and is valid until the date stated on the card (24 months) and is automatically re-issued upon the expiry of that date
- Monitoring of transactions and payments operations via card is enabled to customers via SMS service activated upon submitting a request
- MasterCard cards are 3Ds secured in order to provide additional security while shopping online and transaction validation can be executed via biometrics (fingerprint or face-recognition)
Who can be a MasterCard Standard Debit Card user?
All Montenegrin citizens of legal age or foreign residents can use this card.
Loss or theft of a payment card can be reported to:
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week) +382 20 67 33 11
In order to remember it better, if you wish, you can change the PIN code on your card at our ATM machines, quick and easy. Choose the combination of numbers that suits you best and follow the instructions for changing the code on the ATM machine’s display.
For any additional information on MasterCard Standard Credit Cards you can obtain by dialing +382 20 481 423 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]