- Credit card – charge/revolving
- Contactless payment – for contactless transactions worth up to €15 it is not necessary to enter the PIN code, while entering your PIN code for transactions exceeding €15 is required
- Drawing cash at ATM machines and payment for goods and services, domestically and abroad, at POS terminals with MasterCard logo
- Online payments
- Loans always at hand, without guarantors and new loan arrangements needed
- Spending for unintended purposes
- Several additional cards can be issued at customer’s request. The account of the holder of the main card is debited for all transactions made by additional MasterCard Standard Credit Cards
- The card is issued and is valid until the date stated on the card (24 months) and is automatically re-issued upon the expiry of that date
- Monitoring of transactions and payments operations via card is enabled to customers via SMS service activated upon submitting a request
Who can be a MasterCard Standard Credit Card user?
All creditworthy citizens receiving their earnings through a current account or having a deposit in the Universal Capital Bank can own the MasterCard Standard Credit card upon applying for it.
The bank can issue the MasterCard Standard Credit card as a revolving or charge card.
A revolving loan enables payment in instalments and represents a universal consumer and cash loan for purchasing in the country or abroad. The card user is obliged to pay back a minimum of 3% of the amount of debt per card monthly, while the bank carries over the remaining debt to the next month.
With the charge credit card, all debts per card during the current month are due for payment in the amount of 100% on the maturity date.
Loss or theft of a payment card can be reported to:
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week) +382 20 67 33 11
In order to remember it better, if you wish, you can change the PIN code on your card at our ATM machines, quick and easy. Choose the combination of numbers that suits you best and follow the instructions for changing the code on the ATM machine’s display.
For any additional information on MasterCard Standard Credit Cards you can obtain by dialling +382 20 481 440, +382 20 481 408 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]